The original CodeShot Consultation is for business owners and developers who have questions or ideas about the apps and services in their business, and how they can use them to grow their business; or a new software project idea and are looking for advice on “what to do next”.
CodeShot Consultations can cover a range of topics, from setting up a new software project, through to how you can use technology and apps or services to support other functions within your business (e.g. marketing, operations, sales, etc.)
Here’s how the CodeShot Consultation works:
- You start by requesting a CodeShot Consultation via our brief form. This lets us gather some basic information about your needs.
- Once we’ve received your brief, we’ll get in touch with you to schedule your consultation. Consultations generally last around one hour, and are delivered via a video call (or phone if it’s easier). If you’re based in or near Plymouth, we can arrange an in-person meeting.
- After your consultation, you’ll get an email summary of our discussion, including notes and any recommendations we make.
CodeShots are great for you if:
- You’re a business owner or developer who
- needs advice or guidance with the design of your app (e.g. best practices); or
- is in the early stages of building your app, and need advice on what approach to take.
CodeShots aren’t a good fit if:
- You are looking for us to audit, write or fix code for you. See our full CodeShot service.
How long will it take?
A CodeShot usually lasts around 60-90 minutes.
How much is a CodeShot?
The price of a CodeShot Consultation is £250*. You can pay via bank transfer (UK only), Direct Debit (UK only), or debit/credit card.
* Prices exclude VAT at 20% for all UK and EU customers. Unless otherwise stated, all billing is in GBP.
Where are you located?
Do you track hours? What if I only need 30 minutes of your time?
No. We sell our services on a fixed-price basis. This means you always know the price upfront, and don’t need to worry about “running over”.
We’ve found consultations usually last around an hour; sometimes they can be a little less, sometimes a little more. If you’re not quite ready for a CodeShot Consultation yet, we offer a a free one-time free 15-minutes consultation to new customers. This free consultation doesn’t include our follow up summary report.
Regardless of which service you choose, we will always give you an upfront price so you know exactly what you will be paying for specific work.
We will not take on your work if we don’t think we can provide you with a substantial return on your investment.
Find out more about how and why we work this way at valuepricing.uk.
Like all of our work, CodeShot Consultations are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your CodeShot Consultation, and after letting us know we are unable to put things right to your complete satisfaction, then we will refund your fee in full.
Every CodeShot Consultation starts with completing our brief application form to give us some details about your project and the issue or idea you have.