Most of our services start with a full Code Review. A Code Review gives you a thorough and in-depth review of the health of your application. All Code Reviews include a full audit of your application’s code, security review, hosting and infrastructure analysis, and general adherence to best practice.
You’ll receive a thorough, jargon-free report detailing our findings, and our recommendations for improving or securing your application.
Each element of the report is traffic-light coded so you can quickly and easily benchmark your app's code against best–practice standards.
Here's how our Code Review service works:
- You start by booking a code review via our brief form. This lets us gather some basic information about your needs.
- Once we've received your brief, we'll get in touch with you to schedule 15~30 minute phone/video chat to discuss you're app and answer any questions you may have.
- When you're ready to get started, you grant us access to your code repository on Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, or similar.
- We'll perform a full review and audit of your app's code.
- You'll receive a full report, including our findings and recommendations for the best next action, based on what you’ve told us about your goals.
Don't worry if you're not a developer; we'll help you through each step of the process, and answer any questions you may have.
How long will it take?
We'll schedule a date for your code review as part of our initial consultation. Once started, a Code Review is usually delivered within 1~2 business days.
We'll agree a date with you in advance so that you can be available to answer any questions your project.
How much is a Code Review?
The price of a Code Review is £1500*, valid for a single application review. You can pay via bank transfer (UK only), Direct Debit (UK only), or debit/credit card.
* Prices exclude VAT at 20% for all UK and EU customers. Unless otherwise stated, all billing is in GBP.
Where are you located?
Do you track hours? Will I get a time-sheet?
No. We sell our services on a fixed-price basis. We will always give you an upfront price so you know exactly what you will be paying for specific work.
We will not take on your work if we don't think we can provide you with a substantial return on your investment.
Find out more about how and why we work this way at valuepricing.uk.
Like all of our work, Code Reviews are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your Code Review, and after letting us know we are unable to put things right to your complete satisfaction, then we will refund your fee in full.
Every Code Review starts with completing our brief application form to give us some details about your project and the issue or idea you have.